September 01, 2011
CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE THE PHOTOS...from THE NORTHWESTERN.
An amazing crowd to end the Waterfest concert series 2011 with Mighty Short Bus, Copper Box and then The Doobie Brothers at the Leach Amphitheater in Oshkosh, WI. Copper Box promoted their 2010 release, LIVE FROM WATERFEST 2010 DVD and their newest CD release called, PEOPLE CHANGE.
It was great to meet everyone backstage. A lot of times headliners won't say too much to an opening band, but The Doobie Brothers were great to work with and their crew was fantastic, and their show and sound was amazing! The biggest crowd for the season...7000+.
July 18, 2011
Here's what one fan emailed us about the new release:
"We received your new CD today and absolutely love it! The mix of new work with classic former work has made for an awesome blend of 48+ minutes of outstanding Copper Box tunes! Your gift of music creativity is a true blessing and greatly enjoyed. We are SO THANKFUL to have literally stumbled upon Copper Box 6 years ago at Summerfest. Keep up the fine work."
CD TITLE: People Change
Release Date: 7/13/11
- Some People Change (written by Danny Jerabek)
- Racing (Danny Jerabek) *re-recorded
- Adios Baby (Danny Jerabek)
- The Flame Will Never Die (Sonny Landreth)
- Soulful Strut (Eugene Record, William Nelson Sanders)
- Corrido #1 (Cesar Rosas)
- Tennessee Waltz (Pee Wee King, Redd Stewart)
- Johnsonville Firemen's Two Step (Danny Jerabek)
- Everytime I Try (Danny and Michelle Jerabek)
- Irish Washerwoman (Traditional)
- Searchin' for Something (Danny Jerabek)
- Won't You Love Me Like That (Danny Jerabek) *re-recorded
**Danny Jerabek: vocals, button accordion, keyboard, cornet, penny whistle; Michelle Jerabek: vocals, tenor and bari saxophones, acoustic guitar, washboard; Kevin Junemann: bass, ukelele; Jason Van Ryzin: drums, percussion
**We recorded the CD mostly in our home studio with engineer Mark Richardson from Alchematic Productions. Mixed by Danny Jerabek and Mark Richardson. Mastered by Mark Richardson.
STORES: We are working on getting the CD into your local music stores, so if you have a store that would like to sell the CDs, please email me at [email protected] and let me know the contact information.
RADIO/PODCASTS: If you have a local radio station that would play the CD, please email me at [email protected] to make sure I have them on our list.
PROMOTION: If you know of any magazine, newspaper, blog that would review and promote the CD, please email me at [email protected] and I will add them to our list as well.
FANS: Without you, we'd be stuck with our music in our hands....we appreciate your support!!! Thank you!
HOW CAN YOU GET A COPY OF THE CD?
- BUY ONLINE: Go to our STORE page and buy via PAYPAL. Allow 2-4 days for shipping.
- BUY VIA SNAIL MAIL: If you'd rather send us a check via snail mail, you can send a check for $18.00 (includes tax, S&H) to Copper Box, PO Box 3966 Oshkosh, WI 54903. We will send it to you immediately!
- VISIT YOUR LOCAL MUSIC STORE: If they don't have it, please send us an email with the store name and location. We will contact them about selling our CDs. If you know of a local store that is NOT a music store, but would like to sell our CDs, please let us know by emailing me at [email protected]
- COME TO A LIVE SHOW: We always carry plenty of CDs with us at live shows, so check out the TOUR DATES on our website and come to a show to get your copy today!!
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 entries